We understand the challenges that can arise and have the expertise to deal with them.
Owners Corporations can be self-managed, but understandably many strata title owners prefer to engage a professional manager who can relieve them of the burden of having to worry about:
- Scheduling meetings and preparing minutes.
- Administering Owners Corporation (body corporate) rules and regulations.
- Calculating the fair division of communal expenses.
- Invoicing and collection of Owners Corporation contributions/levies and pursuing bad debtors.
- Payment of accounts from suppliers and contractors.
- Organising insurance policies and processing of claims.
- Sourcing quotes from qualified contractors.
- Liaising with solicitors/conveyancers to provide relevant documents when owners are selling or purchasing units.
- Mediating disputes between owners.
- Arranging valuations for insurance purposes when requested by members.
- Preparing annual financial statements and budgets.
Because we specialise in the management of Owners Corporations we understand the challenges that can arise and have the expertise to deal with them.
We also understand your investment is important to you and it is equally important that your Owners Corporation Manager is dedicated to maintaining your property to a high standard to protect your asset and ensure the best possible return on your investment.
You can also be assured we always act in good faith and maintain high standards of personal integrity. We do not accept secret commissions from contractors under any circumstances.